Behind the Scenes Tour on Pearl?

booksherpajen

I'll be on the Pearl in a couple of days, and I've seen a couple of mentions of a behind the scenes tour. I've got a few questions:

- Is it available for anyone? I've seen that Platinum members qualify to take it for free - are they the only ones who can go on it? I've also seen mentions of it costing $55. Is this still the case, and if so, who do I contact to go on the tour? I'm traveling with someone with Latitudes Gold status if that matters.

- What time of day/what days is the tour offered?

- How long is the tour?

Thanks! I'd love to be able to do this; it sounds really interesting.

Jen

I was just back from the Pearl on 8/2. The tour was offered for $59/pp, and that was why I didn't take. So I don't know which day and time. Even though they said there were limited number, I see the advertising for the tour sitting at the Reception Desk every day. Look like there were not alot of people taking it.

I was on the Pearl in June but did not take the tour. Not sure about the price but I can tell you it was on the Saturday which was a sea day prior to the 6PM arrival at Victoria. I think it was about 11AM. I saw it mentioned a few times in the daily and I think it was to be booked through the main reception desk in the Atrium area.

Jean

Archived