Inaugural Roll Call

loujimbabe

North Carolina friends of ours from the old Regent days are doing the FLL-FLL cruise. They did the Shadow Pacific cruise last year. They don't post on the boards though. They said quite a few of the folks on the Shadow cruise booked the Spirit SA cruise. I'd do it, but I can't get the lovely Miss Lynn to cruise for more than 30 days and we've already been around SA.

Hi there!

We are also doing the crossing and continuing on to Buenos Aries but we did not yet finalize the extra 2-nights in FLL.

Just wondering if they "stuck it to you" or was the price pp/day was similar to what your per diem was on the other segments:)

Capt. F, the two nights in FLL between cruises were actually very cheap. It amounted to less than a decent hotel, and, of course, including restaurants, ship amenities, etc., it was as if it were actually time on a cruise. And no unpacking and reboarding. In fact, those two days are designated as cruise 5002.

Thanks Wellseasoned so much for your reply. It is extremely helpful as what my travel agent quoted me (from SSC) would have booked us the Penthouse Suite at the Four Seasons! We hope to have it straightened out shortly.

Archived