rccl cabins

ycul2

Just a post to thank ontimeout and cruisinmama06 for all your advice. Don't know about that 400 deal for js when we asked it was roughly the same price to swap to either a js or 2 insides ( no mention of a $400 deal) We went with the 2 inside cabins I might have made a mistake but I think this arrangement will work best for our family, and if not you live n learn eh! Thanks again. I'll let you know how we get on :)

You are in the UK so you might have different promotions. :(

PLease come back and let us know how it goes. This is your first cruise, right? So it will be the best ever. Enjoy! :D

Yes, unfortunately the difference between passengers 1 and 2 in an ocean view room versus an inside room is only $300 per passenger for 1 and 2. Usually you get a much bigger price drop if you move from ocean view to inside

BUT, Have I got a solution for you!

Royal Caribbean is having a booking special on JUNIOR SUITES! For $400 more you can change into a Junior Suite (299 sq feet, Bathtub and Balcony!)

Total cost for 4 people in an oceanview room is $3956

Total cost for 4 people in a Junior suite is $4396.

If you can afford it you should definitely do it!

Junior Suite w/ Balcony

Deck 6 and 7

Occupancy up to 4 guests

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, private bathroom with bathtub and a sitting area. (299 sq. ft., balcony 65 sq. ft.)

RCCL Pricing Special First and second passengers in a JS $1599 each, third and fourth passengers in a JS $599 each. Total before taxes and port charges is $4396

This is not a residency special it is a RCCL Pricing Special. ANYONE can take advantage of this.

In fact I just checked and I really want you to book an AFT JS cabin on deck 6 or 7. ALL of the JS afts are open. If you have kids you will want to be on deck 7 to be closer to the windjammer. If you worry about motion sickness book deck 6 JS Aft.

Let me know what you decide to do!

Wow, t his is good. I've got to go check my dates . . .

Back again -- it's not on the website, and a phone call to Royal didn't help. Can you send a link or other contact info? Perhaps was through an agency instead of Royal itself? Thanks.

Okay, found it. It's not Royal Caribbean who's offering the Junior Suite promotion -- it's a popular online travel agent, whose name, of course, I'm not allowed to say here . . . but if I found it through a couple googles, so can anyone else who's motivated.

The promotion is for the next few weeks/months -- not sure exactly -- but it's not for next summer and my dates. Bummer, it's a great deal. Kudos to any of you who are able to take advantage of this!

Okay, found it. It's not Royal Caribbean who's offering the Junior Suite promotion -- it's a popular online travel agent, whose name, of course, I'm not allowed to say here . . . but if I found it through a couple googles, so can anyone else who's motivated.

The promotion is for the next few weeks/months -- not sure exactly -- but it's not for next summer and my dates. Bummer, it's a great deal. Kudos to any of you who are able to take advantage of this!

No, it IS Royal Caribbean whom is offering this deal on JS's for the Aug 30th sailing of the Navigator. I just checked on the RCCL website by doing a mock booking and not including my home state. I don't know why you would be having trouble pulling up the same thing.

No, it IS Royal Caribbean whom is offering this deal on JS's for the Aug 30th sailing of the Navigator. I just checked on the RCCL website by doing a mock booking and not including my home state. I don't know why you would be having trouble pulling up the same thing.
I know why: I didn't use the August 30th date -- I was looking for my own dates, which are farther away. FYI: If you check that same sailing right now, it'll say "Not available online. Please call for availability". That might mean it's all sold out.

I know why: I didn't use the August 30th date -- I was looking for my own dates, which are farther away. FYI: If you check that same sailing right now, it'll say "Not available online. Please call for availability". That might mean it's all sold out.

:confused::confused::confused:

August 30th on the Navigator. The Junior Suites that RCCL has on their "Special Pricing" and is offering me to book right now are:

I have no clue as to why our individual search methods are producing different results....there are certainly enough JS's for the OP to book for this sailing.

:confused::confused::confused:

August 30th on the Navigator. The Junior Suites that RCCL has on their "Special Pricing" and is offering me to book right now are:

I have no clue as to why our individual search methods are producing different results....there are certainly enough JS's for the OP to book for this sailing.

Cruise pricing includes many, many small details! I'm looking at Freedom, you're looking at Navigator.

Cruise pricing includes many, many small details! I'm looking at Freedom, you're looking at Navigator.

My apologies! I thought we were discussing the navigator!!! :)

since you mentioned it, here is some info from another thread that might help you....

Freedom:

Deck 9 forward there are D1/F connecting combo's

(D1 is your balcony and F is listed as a "Large Stateroom")

9520/9518 and 9220/9218

Deck 9 aft there are D2/L connection combination's

(D2 is your balcony, L is the interior)

9696/9701 and 9306/9401

Liberty:

Deck Ten 1534/1536 is a D1/E1 combo (both balconies)

Deck Nine 9520/9518 and 9220/9218 are a D1/F combos (balcony/oceanview)

Deck Nine 9696/9701 and 9396/9401 D1/L (balcony/inside)

Deck Eight 8518/8520 and 8218/8220 D1/D2 balcony combos

Deck Seven 7703/7707 is a connecting L/N interior combo

(some of the liberty configs might be replicated on the freedom)

Archived