Ticket question

Cool seas

My brother and sister-in-law are travelling on Oceana in a couple of weeks sailing from Southampton. Their tickets have arrived but there are no luggage labels. Is this right? I have only cruised with Princess and Ocean Village and have always had labels.

Also can anybody tell me what the gym opening hours are and if there is a 24hr restaurant.

Many thanks.

The luggage labels should be in the ticket book. Just got mine last week (not same cruise) and they were there. If they are not there give P&O a call. Something must have gone wrong with their printing process.

The Cafe Jardin is open 24hours.

Brian

I wouldn't be overly concerned. Although your labels should be with your tickets, if you arrive at the terminal without labels, they can supply them to you there. The main thing is that you have your ticket and/or Booking Reference.

Is this a long cruise or a 2 nighter , on which they expect most people to carry their luggage on and therefore no luggage labels.

With regard to tickets, I understand you do not actually need them. The booking reference and your passport will do and you need that anyway.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Nippy

I cruise on August 29th and have had my tickets for a week now. I would ring your TA and ask if they have them yet for you?

Are you relatives on Oceana on my cruise poster of this thread? My luggage labels were in my ticket booklet as usual.I have never heard of anyone not having themin their booklet, get them to check again?

Nippy

I cruise on August 29th and have had my tickets for a week now. I would ring your TA and ask if they have them yet for you?

Are you relatives on Oceana on my cruise poster of this thread? My luggage labels were in my ticket booklet as usual.I have never heard of anyone not having themin their booklet, get them to check again?

Sorry all excited all this talk about Tickets my wife informs me our tickets for Artemis 28th August have just turned up this morning always feel like your on your way when the labels arrive:D

Our tickets for the Ventura August Bank Holiday Weekender arrived last Friday and include two printed tickets for each passenger with a gap for us to write our mobile phone number in.

Carol x

By all accounts the Artemis and Ventura were original scheduled to be in Zeebrugger for Bruges on the same day but the Artemis schedule has changed have no idea why

I have posted a thread to see if anybody knows more but it seems a mystery we visit Zeebrugger first now on the 29th then onto Amsterdam for over night stay on port

Archived