piano bar on the splendor

photoman100169

I am going to be on the splendor the week of 9/27 and was just wondering if any of you knows who will be performing in the piano bar. I just read a review of I think the legend and saw martian kaye, I am just hoping to get someone that is half that good. anyways hopefully someone can help me figure this one out...thanks

nobody?

There is a few recent "Freedom" reviews circulating about the place. Try to post a comment on one or all of them and ask whether or not they know who the Piano Player was or if they have the Carnival Capers and can look for you.

IMHO, even the worst Piano Bar Player was still good enough for our cruise. This bar is one of our favorite bars to hang out in....

Ron Pass will be going back to the Splendor on September 6. You are in for a treat, as he is one of Carnival's very best.

Be sure to get there early for a seat around the piano.

Joanne

Ron Pass will be going back to the Splendor on September 6. You are in for a treat, as he is one of Carnival's very best.

Joanne

awesome. we were on the paradise last year and never made it to the piano bar, it just didn't seem like something that seemed fun to us at the time, but after reading everyones reviews on here and hearing how much fun they have I think I will be spending some nights in there. Thank you so much for your response

Joanne

I agree! Ron is excellent...a very good singer and very entertaining!

Archived