Cabin location on Queen Victoria

Alona

:)Hi help needed for first time cruisers. We are about to book a baltic cruise for next August on the Queen Victoria. We want to book a balcony cabin an A3 on Deck 6 or Deck 7. Deck 6 are midships and Deck 7 are either forward or aft. Any help as to which are the better placed cabins would be appreciated. Thanks

On my recent TA I followed advice from this forum to choose a cabin midships and with other cabins above and below (avoiding public rooms). The advice was spot on and I ended up with an excellent cabin midships on Deck 5 QM2. Very little motion and not a sound from other passengers. I appreciate that a cruise in the Baltic will be different from a TA and that the Queen Victoria has a different deckplan but the advice may still be valid. Enjoy your cruise.

Unless you suffer seasickness, I would select cheapest unobstructed, non-enclosed balcony cabin. All are the same size, though some have larger balconies. The ship does not pitch, but it rolls with no swells and moderate winds. It isn't the QM2.

Archived