Is it safe to pay a deposit to Coral Breeze and/or Belize Excurions?

gam888

Considering booking with either Coral Breeze or Belize Excursion (Same as Island Marketing I think?). They both require around 20% deposit that will be charged right the way on your credit card. Has anyone had any issue with them concerning that? Are they 100% safe to do business with? I feel a bit uncomfortable doing that and need some reassurance from folks who have done that before. For the Altun Ha + City tour, Coral Breeze is $44 no lunch, Belize Excursion is $42.50 with lunch, anyone who have been with either tour company please give me some feedback. Is it really hot in August? Coral Breeze also offers a Manatee + Beach Break tour for $45. (or for $60 if you want to snorkel). We are not big on snorkeling and would have done snorkeling in Grand Cayman doing the Stingray Sandbar tour 2 days before that. Are they any other tours anyone might suggest? Does any private company offer a custom made tour for 5 people? Thanks.

Just wanted to say that I've used Coral Breeze and everything went well. I tried to use them a second time, and we were forced to cancel our cruise. They refunded the money with no problems and were very pleasant to work with.

Valerie

• 3 weeks later...

We probably used Coral Breeze close to a dozen times & always pay the required deposit & balance upon arriving.

A couple of times, due to whatever, we had to cancel & all of our money was refunded.

Super people to work with as well as a great snorkeling tour & local lunch on Caye Caulker !

Bill in FL

Considering booking with either Coral Breeze or Belize Excursion (Same as Island Marketing I think?). They both require around 20% deposit that will be charged right the way on your credit card. Has anyone had any issue with them concerning that? Are they 100% safe to do business with? I feel a bit uncomfortable doing that and need some reassurance from folks who have done that before. For the Altun Ha + City tour, Coral Breeze is $44 no lunch, Belize Excursion is $42.50 with lunch, anyone who have been with either tour company please give me some feedback. Is it really hot in August? Coral Breeze also offers a Manatee + Beach Break tour for $45. (or for $60 if you want to snorkel). We are not big on snorkeling and would have done snorkeling in Grand Cayman doing the Stingray Sandbar tour 2 days before that. Are they any other tours anyone might suggest? Does any private company offer a custom made tour for 5 people? Thanks.

Do you have the website for either island marketing or belize excursion. I thought I would just easily find it by doing a search but have not had luck. Thanks.

Bevie

Here are the website you are looking for...

Coral Breezes

www .coralbreezetours.com

Island Marketing has several websites. Try:

http:// belizeshoreexcursions.com

www .carribbeanshoretours.com

Sorry for the spaces in the website addresses. Just dont want them removed.

Archived