If you blink in the photo, will they retake it?

scrapulous

My husband has a hard time keeping his eyes open for photos, lol. Will they take more than one if need be?

We have found the photographers to be excellent, they seem to take as many as we are interested in!

Not usually unless you point out to them that you think your eyes were closed. I lose about 9 out of 10 photos to me blinking. Just the timing of the flash I guess triggers the reflex to blink - I have a very hard time getting photos of me with my eyes open!

I usually end up with a bunch of the gangway photos taken outside instead of the posed ones since there's no flash outside to make me blink.

my husband has the same problem. we have found the photographers are really helpful. they took several pictures. he told my husband if you keep your eyes open as much as they can "like your really surprised "by the time the flash goes off your eyes are open to the "normal" size and no more eyes closed pics.

rikki

You could try the close your eyes until they are ready to take your picture. I'm sure they will take as many that is needed, after all they want to sell pictures. With the digital cameras they will let you look at the pictures as well.

I think with all except the "welcome aboard" photos and the ones where they quickly circulate around a dining room. They are trying to get those done very quickly and efficiently!

LOL - I have yet to get a welcome aboard photo in seven cruises. Either my eyes aer closed or we look like we've been run over after traveling and hauling luggage around.

I've always said something to the photographer if I thought my eyes were closed. The posed shots where they take 5 or 10 shots they will do plenty of - the dining room or embarkation they may or may not take another shot if you ask. Sometimes they just walk away.

Archived