Tell me about the special Radiance class HUMP cabins

flagger

We are looking at a couple of different options for January 2006. We are not quite ready or active enough for the Voyager class of ships.

I have tried to search, but I was wondering what are the advantages and specialities to the HUMP cabins on the Radiance class of ships. We are looking at D1's as they are just a little closer to our budget right now. Any special cabins we should look for? What about D1's in the AFT of those vessels. Should they be available which deck should I look for, which cabin?

Thanks a bunch.

The cabins in the very middle of the hump are fabulous. We had one on Radiance. The balcony was normal size (I've heard the ones on the ends have angular, larger balconies. We could see all around. Go for deck 8 or 9. We had no noise problem from the elevators across the deck or from the Centrum area. People who've had the cabins next to the elevators have mentioned large balconies and no noise problems. We looked at the aft cabins. The balconies are very large. Some people love them, others don't.

beachchick

Archived