Seven Sisters Falls

lovethesun58

Hi, has anyone done the Seven Sisters Falls and Hike through the cruiseline? It says:

For those who have a burst of energy, you will race ahead with your experienced guide to climb the Seven Sisters..

So would the rest of us stay at the bottom of the waterfall where they let you "swim"? ...and then they come back for you to go back to the pier?

lol....

Thanks, for your replys

• 3 months later...

I read another post about someone who did the tour on their own and then hired guides at the bottom of the falls that took their kids to the top of the falls and then they jumped into the water off each fall. Sounds a bit scary to me.

I am thinking about booking the hike tour through celebrity. Has anyone done this that could provide some details.

Thanks.

My husband and his friends did this tour privately but we were on the island at the time for a week so no need to worry about getting back on time for the boat. The hike is muddy but fun. I attach a link to Eco-Dive's website to see the falls and what can be offered. http://www.ecodiveandtrek.com/trekking/seven-sisters-falls/

• 3 weeks later...

My recommendation is DON'T do it through Celebrity. For less money, you can get off the boat, hire a taxi for the day, and he can take you to the falls, and several other stops along the way. It will also be less crowded.

The cheapskates can take the bus to the falls, but make sure you leave PLENTY of time to catch the bus back. I would recommend 2-3 hours since the buses don't run on a fixed schedule, and often times the busses are full and can't pick you up. It really sucks standing at the bus stop watching the clock tick down… trust me.

Dennis

Archived