Current Cruise Director and Concierge on Jewel?

Sea3PO

Who is the current Cruise Director and Concierge on Jewel of the Seas? We're sailing on Jewel in early September (the TA) and would like to know. Does anyone who's sailed Jewel recently, know? Thanks!

--Steve

who is the current cruise director and concierge on jewel of the seas? We're sailing on jewel in early september (the ta) and would like to know. Does anyone who's sailed jewel recently, know? Thanks!

--steve

joff eaton is the cruise directoe on the jewel

Joff Eaton is the CD. Nedere Reid is the concierge at present. She is due to go on vacation shortly but has asked to remain onboard until after the TA so we hope her request will be honored as we have fond memories of cruising with her in the past. Joff was also the CD when we were on last year's TA.:)

Joff is one of our favorite C.D.'s in the RCI fleet, and his wife, Amber is one of our favorite people! (she is the Cruise Program Administrator who arranged our Vow Renewals on the Jewel last November.)

Nedere is the BEST Concierge we have ever been around! She is not only professional and on top of everything "concierge-able" :D, she is also a dear, sweet, lady who is very personable.

Here are pictures of Joff doing our service and Nedere with us on the stairs.

1883414648_JEWELCRUISE-JoffDoingVowRenewal.jpg.c0fe81cce4a18a79b7a8d952a1963ebf.jpg

612244680_JEWELCRUISE-VowRenewal173.jpg.59dddd6a9ddbbedd777a48d342e64cf6.jpg

I heard from a reliable source that Bill Gallagher is the Assistant CD for the crossing......I heard that he is pretty good......even if a little risque at times

Believe nothing that this person tells you, absolutely nothing. :D We all have our secret fantasies, Tony, but being an Assistant CD is not one of mine.:D

Believe nothing that this person tells you, absolutely nothing. :D We all have our secret fantasies, Tony, but being an Assistant CD is not one of mine.:D

What did you do, resign your position since last September's Trans Atlantic? That makes me sad, :(

Archived