Calories in Warm Chocolate Melting Cake

jerseygirl79

Anyony know how many calories?

Look up 3 different types/brands of brownies and average the calories per serving. That should give a rough estimate considering its basically eating a not fully cooked brownie! Don't get me wrong I had my fair share but I call it like it is!

I'm intentionally staying on a lower deck to force myself more "stair" time so I can enjoy the delightful desserts, the Fru-Fru drinks and the assortment of other wonderful cuisine without guilt. Counting calories on vacation defeats the purpose of being on vacation. :)

While I enjoy it once in a while, I'm always puzzled by the fuss made over this dessert.:confused:

After all, you can buy it at Trader Joes!:eek:

I think the nearest Trader Joes is about 1000 miles from here! :D

Look up 3 different types/brands of brownies and average the calories per serving. That should give a rough estimate considering its basically eating a not fully cooked brownie! Don't get me wrong I had my fair share but I call it like it is!

Sounds delish! But I also love uncooked cookie dough :D

Once onboard a cruise ship, there is a magical event that occurs, all foods lose their caloric values...that is my imaginary reality while cruising and no one is invited to invade this happy place with use of the "c" word...thank you very much and have a nice day:rolleyes:

Archived