Calories in Warm Chocolate Melting Cake

jerseygirl79

I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!

Just got off Glory...ate one every night...getting on Destiny in 2 weeks...will eat one every night...Inspiration in October...will eat one every night! I am addicted!!! :)

Nutrition Facts From Chilis:

Serving Size: 1 serving with vanilla ice cream

Amount per Serving

Calories 1270

Total Fat 62g 95%

Saturated Fat 31g

By comparison TJ's stats:

390 calories/23 Gm Fat 9 WW points

PS Duncan Hines used to have a signature dessert molten lava cake mix. Not sure if they still make the mix.

My wife insists Chocolate has no calories.......

But on the upside, I've dropped 17 pounds in preperation for this cruise....and 9 more days and a wake up before getting on the Pride. So even if it really does have calories, at worst I'll be back where I started.

Yes and No. You burn about 8 calories going up or down a full flight of stairs (16 stairs). So you'll need to go up and down 57 flights between decks to burn off 1 WCMC. Or walk around the ship's runnning track 51 times.

LMAO!!!! I was thinking the same thing:D

Their cake is really not very good. Molten cake is one of my favorite deserts, but after ordering it on the first night, I couldn't bring myself to eat another one. In general, Carnival had good food, but their melting cake was not one of the better options.

no doubt about it, the WMC has alot of calories. OH well, guess you are going to have to cancel your cruise, stay home and not eat the cake, right? WRONG!!!!

From one Jersey girl to another, GO FOR IT and ENJOY. Lose weight when you get home....

no doubt about it, the WMC has alot of calories. OH well, guess you are going to have to cancel your cruise, stay home and not eat the cake, right? WRONG!!!!

From one Jersey girl to another, GO FOR IT and ENJOY. Lose weight when you get home....

You know it, LOL

My wife insists Chocolate has no calories.......

Chocolate has very few calories and its good for you.

Unfortunately, they tend to prepare it with huge quantities of sugar, flour, fat... :D

Although seriously, check out the carb count on a bar of Lindt 90% cocoa chocolate! It barely registers.

LOL! Didn't know it was either or:confused::p:D

Archived