Limo or town car options in San Diego?

Dimngirl

We're flying into SD for a cruise in November. I know it's just a short hop between the airport and pier, but DH doesn't want to take a cab. This is our 1st anniversary. I know some aiports I've been to have had limos for close to the price of a cab. Does SD have anything like this?

Thanks!

Last year we arrived in SD early and took a town car on a tour of the city before heading to the port. It was $130 for 2 hours and was one of the cheaper quotes.

This year we looked into an 8 passenger limo to take us from the airport to the Holiday Inn across from the port. The quotes I received were for $100 to take us the short distance.

In my opinion if you are looking to just be taken from the airport to the cruise port it will be more than 2-3x the cost of a taxi fare. If you want to take a tour of the city prior to being taken to the port then it is probably worth the cost. I can send you the information of the limo company we used last year if you are interested.

Last year we arrived in SD early and took a town car on a tour of the city before heading to the port. It was $130 for 2 hours and was one of the cheaper quotes.

This year we looked into an 8 passenger limo to take us from the airport to the Holiday Inn across from the port. The quotes I received were for $100 to take us the short distance.

In my opinion if you are looking to just be taken from the airport to the cruise port it will be more than 2-3x the cost of a taxi fare. If you want to take a tour of the city prior to being taken to the port then it is probably worth the cost. I can send you the information of the limo company we used last year if you are interested.

Yes, please do. A tour might be a good idea since we get in about 9:30.

We worked with Bill at North Coast Limo in San Diego. You can find them on Google if you search for North Coast Limo. His wife was our driver and was very friendly. She had a tour itinerary of places to take us but also included additions that we had. We also made a stop at a grocery store to pick up some sodas to bring onboard. She also took us to a couple of different spots to have unique photo opportunities with our cruise ship in the background.

Archived