Question about Freedom of the Seas

sas80

Okay, so...

Daycare has requested that we send our son in regular underwear so they can get him potty trained. This morning we dropped him off with 8 pairs of undies and 10 pairs of shorts (and I threw in his swimsuit, just in case) :D

Lol, this isn't going to be pretty but at least they get to deal with the bulk of it....

Needless to say, I am optimistic that he will actually be all trained up by our cruise in mid september. I'm wondering if someone can give me some details on the swim area (since he might be able to actually use it) Besides a pool, do they have a water slide? What else is there to do?

Thanks!

We just got off the Freedom in May with our almost 3 year old potty trained son. The kids usually love the H2O zone. It is a fun place, shallow water, lots of sprinklers etc. and other fun pools for the kids. I am sure he will like it.

Michele,

I have a question, we are taking our 6 mo 10 day old, DOB 3-10-09 on Freedom in September, we have his passport, (I am sure he will love his picture when he is 5):p, do we need any other proof of age other than the passport. I read over on the main board that they also require a letter from the dr.?

Thanks!

Michele,

I have a question, we are taking our 6 mo 10 day old, DOB 3-10-09 on Freedom in September, we have his passport, (I am sure he will love his picture when he is 5):p, do we need any other proof of age other than the passport. I read over on the main board that they also require a letter from the dr.?

Thanks!

No, passport is all that would be needed. The "letter from the doctor" is for women who are pregnant to prove they are under the cut off date for traveling while pregnant. :)

So a passport is perfect. Have a great cruise!

Oky, well...so far no go.

DS just doesn't seem to care if he cruises around in wet pants and/or with a wad in his backside :D

We still have 4 weeks to go, so I am hopeful tho....

Oky, well...so far no go.

DS just doesn't seem to care if he cruises around in wet pants and/or with a wad in his backside :D

We still have 4 weeks to go, so I am hopeful tho....

This has got to suck! Good luck! I hope you get DS all trained up before you go!

Archived