ORIANA ON THE 30th

DAN 60

hi dan the answer is yes.there are biscuits supplied and they are replaced by the cabin steward when you use them.if you play it right you can collect quite a few packets by putting the biscuits in a draw when you leave your cabin,then when he or she makes up your room they will be replaced sometimes twice a day.believe me they are nice biscuits!!.happy sailing .. humpy..

Can anyone tell me if there are any Biscuits supplied in the cabin with the

tea and coffee making things.

A busy weekend if its this Sunday 30th you sail.... 5 ships out on Saturday and 4 on Sunday....thats a lot usual can be 1 or 2,.... although when I sailed on Oriana on whitson weekend this year there were 4 then, Oriana was in the lead, great photos , great memories.

I sail on the 29th on Oceana. Allow plenty of time for the journey may be VERY busy....check-in opens at noon despite saying 2pm on tickets.

Just off Oriana, two types of biscuits - Honey & Oat or Orange and Lemon. We always seemed to get more of the Orange and Lemon ones though. We came off the ship armed with a carrier bag full which will keep us going for some time.

Enjoy your cruse, she is a lovely ship - Captain Wells is a hoot, and he announcements are amusing. You will understand what I mean when you hear his voice at the emergency drill. I thought it was someone playing a joke. He also makes a daily announcement at noon, before the navigational announcement.

Archived