Fishing?

laddcalcagno

Hi,

We're looking at possibly booking a Disney Cruise that goes to Grand Cayman. We noticed they don't offer a fishing excursion. My dad is dying to fish there. Has anyone used an independent charter and if so can you plan on making it back to your boat on time for departure?

Thanks!!!

When we were in the Caymans the only fishing we could find was where you book the whole boat for your group. If I remember correctly it was $600 for half a day and they would take up to 10. So - if you have a group you should not have a problem because I am sure they will get you back on time.

i hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Lol, Thanks Jean-Lynd. It would only be one of us. I myself would prefer not to touch slimy things when there is shopping to do and beaches to visit.:D My father claims he saw an add for a charter in one of his fishing magazines. I know RC has lots of excursions to choose from. We're just concerned about him making it back to the ship on time.

Archived