all-inclusive alcohol packages?

cruizelvr

Late spring I remember hearing that alcohol packages were going to be introduced in November of this year....does anyone know the latest on this? I had heard there would be different levels and different package prices? Just wanted to know the latest scoop on this. (this is different than the current wine options packages)

Late spring I remember hearing that alcohol packages were going to be introduced in November of this year....does anyone know the latest on this? I had heard there would be different levels and different package prices? Just wanted to know the latest scoop on this. (this is different than the current wine options packages)

I too remember reading old posts about this 'coming soon' all inclusive drink option. I haven't heard anthing since.

We were told in January while on the Australia/New Zealand cruise that they offer a wine package of 7 bottles in 7 nights but it was only on the Alaska cruise. They actually had 4 different levels of wine if my memory serves me correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived