Inspiration Stateroom Question

momofC&C

We just booked Inspiration for January 2nd. Our family of 4 (myself, DH, DD(14) and DS(20) are all staying in an Ocean View cabin and it is my understanding that we will need a roll away bed. Does anyone have pictures? I know it will be tight quarters, but tight quarters on a cruise is better than no cruise at all. We can go on some nice excursions and buy a lot of DOD for the price of a second cabin. ;) Thanks in advance!

We just booked Inspiration for January 2nd. Our family of 4 (myself, DH, DD(14) and DS(20) are all staying in an Ocean View cabin and it is my understanding that we will need a roll away bed. Does anyone have pictures? I know it will be tight quarters, but tight quarters on a cruise is better than no cruise at all. We can go on some nice excursions and buy a lot of DOD for the price of a second cabin. ;) Thanks in advance!

Sorry, no pics here, but I have seen the roll aways in the halls. They are about the same as the kinds you would see in any other hotel. I imagine they would take up a large portion of real estate in those 185 square foot cabin.

Have you asked them if they can get you guys into a room with two upper bunks? Then you wouldn't need the roll away.

I too would suggest two uppers. I stayed in an OV with 4 adults with two uppers. We pretty much had to take shifts getting ready in the morning due to the lack of space in the room. I can't imagine a roll away in the middle of it as well!:eek:

In fact, my sister and I would wake up, use the rest room, then lay back down in one bed while my mom and aunt would get dressed and use the other bed to sit on. They would leave to go roam the ship then we would get ready. It worked but all 4 of us up and moving at the same time was too much - or I'm just really impatient :rolleyes:

Archived