Noordam , just back from the Med cruise , some observations

MICK48DC

Great ship , sheer luxury , dining room food better then RC although I preferred RC lunch menu/style , we found the Lido poorly designed and very hectic , Canalettos pretty good, Pinnicle truly superb . Now for the down side , Entertainment was boring , same troupe of dancers/singers most nights , Neil Diamond act was truly dreadful , I appreciate the HA is all about low key but entertainment could and should be better , anytime dining worked very well, table for 2 pretty well guaranteed , although i would recommend booking a day in advance . Sunbeds around the adult pool need replacing asap ,very uncomfortable , however the aforementioned are minor issues , GREAT SHIP , GREAT SERVICE , WE WILL RETURN !!

Coming from Texas you will love them , Barcelona, Florence , etc ,etc , we are from London , England and had been to some of the cities before , Venice is wonderful but best to go in winter due to the masses of people, Santorini , Dubrovnik are interesting ,we are from London , England so had been to some of the cities before .

Archived