Inside Cabin Layout on Monarch?

Here's what the RCCL page shows as a photo of our inside on deck7:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royal/content/en_US/images/fleet/cabin_type/gallery_main/shp_ad_int-state_img_305.jpg

Sorry - I can't get the photo itself to post.

In this photo, it looks as though you can access both sides of the bed (when pushed together). I thought I remembered from the Sovereign that one person had to crawl over the other to get out of bed. Does anyone know? I may have the beds kept apart this time!

Hadbell player: Glad to see there are others like us out there...

We were on the Monarch last summer, and one of us had to crawl over , as the bed was against the wall. I appointed DH to do that, as the first night I bumped into the wall too often. :) He rarely moves.

Thanks Mary Lynn - Love your graphics! Are those Malmarks? Is that what you play? What's your favorite position?

I was pretty sure we'd have to do the crawl over thing - but I don't care - it was an unplanned last minute cruise and I can't wait.

Anne

Thanks Mary Lynn - Love your graphics! Are those Malmarks? Is that what you play? What's your favorite position?

I was pretty sure we'd have to do the crawl over thing - but I don't care - it was an unplanned last minute cruise and I can't wait.

Anne

I have been playing with our local church group for over 20 years, but since the membership has often changed over the years, we are lucky to be playing grade 3 music. But, I will go to hear Handbells when ever I can! I have purchased some of the CD's of the Raleigh Ringers! I have been playing just above Middle C , most of the time, for awhile. A few of us in our group switch around, but we probably are most know for being a really fun group. It is one of my fav.activities.

How long have you been ringing?

I've been ringing 10 years or so, since our church bought handbells. WE are really fortunate to have five octaves of bells and five octaves of chimes (if we have enough people to play them!).

My favorite spot is the B and B flat below middle C, middle C and C sharp. I like those notes because they plan a lot and aren't "stacked" with a bunch of other notes on the staff (easier on my aging eyes).

No, I'm not nearly good enough to be in the Raleigh Ringers, but I DO ring with a couple of former RR members.

I am also SO lucky that I can go see the Raleigh Ringers at least once a year in person - listening to a CD doesn't compare to watching them!

Here's what the RCCL page shows as a photo of our inside on deck7:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royal/content/en_US/images/fleet/cabin_type/gallery_main/shp_ad_int-state_img_305.jpg

Sorry - I can't get the photo itself to post.

In this photo, it looks as though you can access both sides of the bed (when pushed together). I thought I remembered from the Sovereign that one person had to crawl over the other to get out of bed. Does anyone know? I may have the beds kept apart this time!

Also there is no sofa in the room. It is pretty much all bed, and the vanity.

Archived