Charlottetown Pier

We will be in Charlottetown with the HAL Eurodam on September 22, and will be taking a ship's shore excursion in the morning. When we return to the ship around noon, my cousin is going to pick us up and take us to lunch in Victoria.

My question is, does anyone know where the tour buses congregate at the pier? Are they in a restricted area of the pier, or are they right on the street? After we get off the tour bus, will we need to walk back out of the port area and if so, is it a long walk? Can anyone suggest a place or landmark we might be able to designate to meet up with my cousin?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Bonnie

The area is small with a jillion signs for which ship is where. You can't get lost. A cell phone is the best way to meet up with a relative. You could meet up at a easy place such as the theater where they do Anne of Green Gables....endlessly.

There is a security-controlled gate for the pier itself, and a largish parking lot with a souvenir store between the security gate and the street. The store would be to the left of the gate in the photo. Either the the front of the store, or the area right by the gate would work as a meeting point.

IMGP0435.jpg.40bbe599b6523f25a2ec3f8079450b90.jpg

Archived