Anyone used Wet Lizard?

topspin1267

Wet Lizard was recomended but when I tr to submit an inquiry the email is kicked back. Has anyone had any success with them?

I got a quote from coral breezes but theirs includes lunch which we are not really interested in.

Any contact info is appreciated

Wet Lizard is a Bar/food place. They are the meeting place for some of the tours. I think Hammerhead Watersports who is the vendor for Coral Breeze uses there website for some of there tours. I don't think the Wet Lizard does the tours themselfs.

We used Carol Breeze for the Captain your own boat tour and met the tour guides at the Wet Lizard. We also ate there on our return. Food was good.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
Wet Lizard is a Bar/food place. They are the meeting place for some of the tours. I think Hammerhead Watersports who is the vendor for Coral Breeze uses there website for some of there tours. I don't think the Wet Lizard does the tours themselfs.

We used Carol Breeze for the Captain your own boat tour and met the tour guides at the Wet Lizard. We also ate there on our return. Food was good.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise.

How did you like the Captain your own boat tour? We're booked on this one for next month since we've already done the cave tubing.

Cave tubing was fabulous but I'd rather give something else a try and the young women that I'm going with wouldn't go for the ziplining. :(

KAWS...."Captian your own boat"....We loved it. Tony and the Captain were great tour guides. We saw lots of monkeys, crocs, iguana's and some bats. It was fun with the small boats zipping along thru the Mangroves and the Wallace river is really nice cruising. Look for the white birds flying in front of the boats as you go thru the Mangroves.

• 2 weeks later...
KAWS...."Captian your own boat"....We loved it. Tony and the Captain were great tour guides. We saw lots of monkeys, crocs, iguana's and some bats. It was fun with the small boats zipping along thru the Mangroves and the Wallace river is really nice cruising. Look for the white birds flying in front of the boats as you go thru the Mangroves.

Thanks for the info. It does sound like a really fun day. I'm glad we booked it. Now I just hope I don't crash the boat! :p

Archived