Dining Solo in the Supper Club

MyImagination

Im curious, how is this handled? Will they try to seat you with other singles? It would seem akward to sit a single with a couple. Dont think I have ever seen this question asked before.

There was a single lady dining in the Nouveau on our night, she was seated at a table for two and read a novel while sipping wine and enjoying her meal. Most of the tables were for two anyway, so to answer your question, no, there was no pressure to seat her with a group at all.

G

There was a single lady dining in the Nouveau on our night, she was seated at a table for two and read a novel while sipping wine and enjoying her meal. Most of the tables were for two anyway, so to answer your question, no, there was no pressure to seat her with a group at all.

G

Thanks for the reply. I thought that might have been the case.

:o Yup, you can do your own thing if you like. The only time I was pressured to sit with strangers was at an open seating for breakfast the last day of the cruise. Since you're paying a premium for the supper club you should expect the hostess to make you as comfortable as possible.

And if you opt to dine there on a port night you'll probably have most of the place to yourself. Plus! The ship won't be moving a bit.

G

Archived