What should we do in Cozumel??

AmandaL

This will be our second time going, the first time we did Chakannab but we'd like to do something different. I *think* we're looking for crystal blue water, sandy beach kind of thing. Im not sure if it needs to be inclusive. I have looked at the excursions Carnival offers and know I can probably save money if we do it on our own. I keep reading mixed reviews on beaches. We were interested in clear kayaking, but is that a rocky beach? I guess it doesnt have to be a clear kayak, so that helps some. I looked at Playa Mia & Punta Sur & Paradise. Decisions, decisions. We leave in 74 days, so Id like to have some sort of plans by then. Thanks for your help!

Amanda

You will not go wrong by spending the day at Paradise Beach. Good food,booze and beach toys. What more could anyone need?:p If you have the time a trip to the east side of the island is worth doing. Most cruise ship passangers never see that part of the Cozumel.

Archived