Chops Grill...dress code

On the RCCL website it says men in casual jackets...How strict are they with that? My fiancee is bringing his suit for formal nights but on casual nights he normally wears dress pants with a button up top or collared shirt....Is that ok or are they really strict about jackets on men at Chopps Grill

We ate at Chops Grill on Liberty. DH wore dress pants and nice dress shirt. Saw a few men in suits & jackets but most were in slacks & dress shirt. We have a reservation at Chops on Oasis if they don't let us in we will just go to the MTD room.:(

On the RCCL website it says men in casual jackets...How strict are they with that? My fiancee is bringing his suit for formal nights but on casual nights he normally wears dress pants with a button up top or collared shirt....Is that ok or are they really strict about jackets on men at Chopps Grill

He shouldn't have any problem at all....dress pants and a button up shirt with a collar is the way i have always gone.

Archived