Beach close to the Cruise port?

Jaymee287

WE have an excursion chosen in Belize but when it is finished and if we don't wish to go back to the ship yet is there a beach close enough to the port that we could just relax on?

Altun Ha Mayan Ruins and the Belize Zoo is the excursion we are looking at anyone taken this?

WE have an excursion chosen in Belize but when it is finished and if we don't wish to go back to the ship yet is there a beach close enough to the port that we could just relax on?

Altun Ha Mayan Ruins and the Belize Zoo is the excursion we are looking at anyone taken this?

No beaches nearby other than Bannister Island and that is a shore excursion in itself.

I'd suggest grabbing a drink at the Wet Lizard in the tourism village and just relaxing there if you don't want to head back to the ship yet, although honestly, Altun Ha and the Belize Zoo will take up most of your day- you may just have an hour or maybe 2 left to kill. Everything is close-by, but Belizian roads aren't in great shape, so short distances still take a good bit of time to travel. It's a great day though- I did that exact tour on my first cruise!

Archived