Century vs. Galaxy

CajunLiner

I've read many posts in which people expressed a special fondness for the Century. Could some of those who have cruised on both Century and Galaxy explain why the former appears to have such a loyal following and the latter does not?

Justin

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;11;13;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until Galaxy Panama Canal Cruise

The diningroom on Century is just about the most beautiful of any of Celebrity's ships, in my opinion, whereas, the diningroom on Galaxy has that garish carpeting that detracts from an otherwise gorgeous area. Other than that, I really prefered Galaxy to Century.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by usha:

The diningroom on Century is just about the most beautiful of any of Celebrity's ships, in my opinion, whereas, the diningroom on Galaxy has that garish carpeting that detracts from an otherwise gorgeous area. Other than that, I really prefered Galaxy to Century.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Agree on the dining room on the Century. What is very nice is when the sun in shining in the windows and they lower the transluscent shades. Beautiful.

I would sail either, at any time, with no hesitation!! I do however agree that the diningroom on Century is second to none...but Galaxy has a very nice aft pool area...Century has a nicer aft casual area...IT'S A TIE!!!

There is really not a wrong answer when choosing between the two.

Dan

CenturyX1,GalaxyX2,HorizonX5,VolendamX1,

Zenith to Bermuda Oct/04

Century to E.Caribbean Feb/05

I have cruised on both and had a great time on both. I can't say why there seems to be a bigger following for the Century. My only comment would be that the best waiter we ever had was on the Century (Marcus from Austria).

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=03>

<param name="day" value=19>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

Archived