Cabin B605 on Caribbean Princess

jcastro1202

Anyone stayed in cabin B605 on Baja deck on the CB? Is the balcony fully covered or is it half covered? This is our honeymoon cruise and would love for it to be private.;)

When I checked out the 360 view on the Princess website it shows a balcony that is partially exposed. I know that many times the photos shown are not the exact balcony so I'm just wondering if anyone knows for sure and can help me out.

Happy cruising to all!

Anyone stayed in cabin B605 on Baja deck on the CB? Is the balcony fully covered or is it half covered? This is our honeymoon cruise and would love for it to be private.;)

When I checked out the 360 view on the Princess website it shows a balcony that is partially exposed. I know that many times the photos shown are not the exact balcony so I'm just wondering if anyone knows for sure and can help me out.

Happy cruising to all!

We had B605 on the Crown Princess, which is pretty much the same, and it was a covered balcony. Caribe deck balconies are half covered, and the entire deck of mini-suites, on deck above Emerald is fully uncovered. I cannot remember the name of the deck, just above Emerald, but from B605 you will be able to see right down onto the balconies of those rooms. :)

your balcony is fully covered,so no need to worry,I am sure you will have plenty of private times to enjoy your room,and your bathroom,desk,dresser,balcony,bed,closet,have a great cruise:)):p

Bathroom??? We'll try but I doubt we'll fit. LOL!:p

Archived