Got my final call from carnival

RBattle

I'm getting married on the Carnival Pride on Sunday, 9/6/09 at 2:00pm in the Butterflies Lounge and having reception at 2:30p in the Beauties Disco. I hope to get the whole 90min for the reception. The cruiseship leaves at 5:30 and i believe i read that all nonsailing guests need to be off ship by 330p. Ms. Garcia told me that everyone had to be off by 4:10p. From reading these posts, I will be sure to tell the photographer to take pics after the reception cuz I do not want to be pulled from mingling time with family and friends; being that it is only 90min.

Past brides ...after being announced as man and wife, in what order did you do the 1st dance, toasting, cake cutting, etc. Should we be announced and then go right into 1st dance , when did you cut the cake..later in reception? Want to have everything in order so it will go smooth...no time to waste.

I am very excited about our wedding...can't believe its only 2wks away!!

Any info, suggestions, etc is appreciated. :):):)

Congrats on the call~! I can't even remember what time my guests had to leave peobably about 330 it went by sooo fast it was such a blur. We were announced and went directly to the dance floor for the 1st dance, then father daughter, then mother son, then directly to cake cutting/toast which kind of happened at the same time becuase the wedding coordinator thought we had already cut the cake but we were just taking a picture of doing it. The officient came up to me while I was eatting and said when I was done she wanted to do the signing of the license but stall here, I only stalled for a few mins but as soon as we did that then we took the group photo and then we were taking family photos and our nonsailing guests had to leave when this was happening so I was jumping out of the photos to say goodbye, the photog was great about it but looking back I could have stalled a little longer and finished what I was eating and drinking!

Archived