Today... Conquest.... I'M ON A BOAT!

Scott_F

Hey hoop and gayle, guess we have to find somewhere else to plan our cruise. Now if can only find Jo again to find about my picture recovery...

she will be on tonight I am sure - unless she was abducted by ...... ;)

Haha.. thanks... I'm going to find me something negative to talk about when I post my on-the-fly review...

"the warm melting chocolate cake was a tad too warm tonight."

Also, I'm going to kiss the first smoker I see. God, I hope it's a woman.

Well, if it's not, we all want pictures!!!!

Walked in the house from moving DD back to college & DH ran for the computer to watch the Conquest leave. Hope Scott & family have a great time.

He promised a review full of pictures so I will be patiently waiting.

Happy Cruising!

I'm on a boat... well in about 11 hours I will be. I've got my FLIPPY FLOPPIES!

BOOHOO...I can't get this video to load for me....and I reallllllly want to see it....probalby me stupid high speed internet that never works right....LOL...anyone else have problems getting it to load?:(

Tootsie

Walked in the house from moving DD back to college & DH ran for the computer to watch the Conquest leave. Hope Scott & family have a great time.

He promised a review full of pictures so I will be patiently waiting.

Happy Cruising!

DS moved back on Friday and we took down what wouldn't fit in his load on Saturday.

We love the Conquest! Can't wait for that review!!

I know you will be on her in January and we'll be on the Dream but maybe someday we'll do one together, without the kids....

Dana

BOOHOO...I can't get this video to load for me....and I reallllllly want to see it....probalby me stupid high speed internet that never works right....LOL...anyone else have problems getting it to load?:(

Tootsie

I had to go to You Tube ... just type a search for "Im on a boat" - it will come up - it is hysterically funny.

If you are offended by the F bomb - don't even think about it.

But if you do go - look up MY FAVORITE - type in a box by Justin Timberlake

Hey hoop and gayle, guess we have to find somewhere else to plan our cruise. Now if can only find Jo again to find about my picture recovery...

Hey LadyD!!! I was tinkinking about starting a new thread to find you and here you are!

I had to go to You Tube ... just type a search for "Im on a boat" - it will come up - it is hysterically funny.

I love 'in a box'! Do be careful guys when you search for on a boat it is quite vulgar if you don't click the edited version! I even remember somewhere here on the carinval board made their own video for it several months ago. I think I bookmarked it and will look for it later:D

I love 'in a box'! Do be careful guys when you search for on a boat it is quite vulgar if you don't click the edited version! I even remember somewhere here on the carinval board made their own video for it several months ago. I think I bookmarked it and will look for it later:D

you have got to find it - how did they make a clean version?

Picture Scott at this very moment - after a few beers and tequilla of course -

" Hey ma, if you could see me now

Arms spread wide on the starboard bow

Gonna fly this boat to the moon somehow "

Thanks gaylebd...I will do that...ya know you hate to be the only one not seeing what is so funny....and I will check out the Justin T. one also..he cracks me up everytime he is on SNL!!!!

Tootsie

Okay...I watched both videos and I am now trying to quit laughing.....thanks gaylebd for info ...I am sure glad I got to see both of these...TOO DANG fUNNY!!!!!! Now I need to get me one of them "thar" I'm On A Boat T-shirts to wear with my flippy-floppies on my cruise....LOL

Tootsie

DS moved back on Friday and we took down what wouldn't fit in his load on Saturday.

We love the Conquest! Can't wait for that review!!

I know you will be on her in January and we'll be on the Dream but maybe someday we'll do one together, without the kids....

Dana

Hi Dana!!

How about you & DH book 10/10/10?? Going for our anniversary. Mick is not too happy that she isn't going along. Yours will both be in college by then also.

Now we just have to wait for Scott to get back & post all of his pictures although I doubt that he would appreciate us trying to rush his vacation when it only started a few hours ago....:D

Jan

Hi Dana!!

How about you & DH book 10/10/10?? Going for our anniversary. Mick is not too happy that she isn't going along. Yours will both be in college by then also.

Now we just have to wait for Scott to get back & post all of his pictures although I doubt that he would appreciate us trying to rush his vacation when it only started a few hours ago....:D

Jan

feeling a little like a piranha just waiting to be feed, really wishing I was on the ship...

I would love to do the 10/10/10 trip, need to get that on my wish list :D

Dana

Archived