Plugging camera into tv

Lizzie1

We will be cruising on the Veendam in a few weeks, and I was wondering if I can plug my camera into the room tv via a component or composite video cable to look at the photos I take. Are there accessible plugs?

We will be cruising on the Veendam in a few weeks, and I was wondering if I can plug my camera into the room tv via a component or composite video cable to look at the photos I take. Are there accessible plugs?

I'm not certain but if the DVD Player is a separate unit I would think if you wanted u could unplug it and use those input jacks if you take your Vid cable with you.

Or posibly might be extra input on TV or DVD player

The DVD connections are definitely the answer! The TV in our Ryndam stateroom was rigidly fixed, and the space between the accessible buttons (power, channels, volume) was very tight.

DH's photo of the situation is a little difficult to see clearly, but I had him take these photos for just this question!

1461916711_HALRyndamAlaskacruiseJuly2009502.jpg.a8dd1a31795e4c3a2779b3adcfc53896.jpg

407916188_HALRyndamAlaskacruiseJuly2009501.jpg.445daee3ed088bebc3da662a1d94d394.jpg

Archived