Sushi on the Splendor?

NWgal65

The general Carnival website lists some ships that serve sushi and where and at what time, but I did not see the Splendor on that list of ships. Can anyone tell me if you saw Sushi on the Spelndor and if it was from a special bar that charged, or if there was any that was complementary?

Thanks!

The general Carnival website lists some ships that serve sushi and where and at what time, but I did not see the Splendor on that list of ships. Can anyone tell me if you saw Sushi on the Spelndor and if it was from a special bar that charged, or if there was any that was complementary?

Thanks!

Yes the Splendor does have Sushi and it is complementary. It is not raw though.

We loved the little sushi bar on the Splendor, we made it a point to grab some almost every evening an hour or so before dinner... I think it is only open 2 hours per evening? Thinking 6-8?? Some might claim that it isn't "true" sushi, and if you are an aficionado you probably won't be impressed, but it made for a nice snack if you have the late seating dinner and your stomache starts growling....Loved the Splendor, the Spa deck has great lounge chairs to go for a quieter and far more comfy afternoon in the sun....it is not for the sole use of Spa level cabins...hope you have a fabulous cruise!!

Thank you SO much...that is great news. Neither myself nor my teen daughters are "aficionados" but they, especially, really enjoy it. On a recent vacation to San Francisco, they had it twice and some places are very expensive. They will just be happy to get to enjoy it without worrying I am shelling out a bunch of money.

We loved the little sushi bar on the Splendor, we made it a point to grab some almost every evening an hour or so before dinner... I think it is only open 2 hours per evening? Thinking 6-8?? Some might claim that it isn't "true" sushi, and if you are an aficionado you probably won't be impressed, but it made for a nice snack if you have the late seating dinner and your stomache starts growling....Loved the Splendor, the Spa deck has great lounge chairs to go for a quieter and far more comfy afternoon in the sun....it is not for the sole use of Spa level cabins...hope you have a fabulous cruise!!

Nancan--- I will check out the spa deck for sure...sounds delightful.

Archived