Hamilton Street Festival on Weds

jnmrlk

Does anyone know where this starts and is it like a parade that you watch everything go by or is it static and you go around to see different things?

Thanks in advance.

Sometimes they have a parade of Bermuda troops. Are you there now or going next year? I think this Wednesday is the last one this year. I think they end them in August.

but at least I know in advance and won't be looking for it when we get there!!!!

I am sure I will find something else to do, a friend was telling me about a pub in Hamilton that serves "dark and stormies" he doesn't remember the name of the pub but he remembered and enjoyed the drinks!!

Unfortunately tomorrow night is the last Harbor Night for the season. They used to run into October but since the cruise ships no longer call into Hamilton they have cut it short this year.

Have a great cruise.

CRUISERSSANDR

I should probalby change that. When my kids were in school we were always placed in the Central Mass Divisions in sports. I live just outside Southern NH border.

I just love the Hog Penny. Darn NCL and their old Dine Ashore program that they so kindly discontinued go us hooked on the pub. We combined going to the pub with the Hamilton street fair a few years ago. But this year because we were on the Spirit and were out of Dodge early in the am on Wed.

Archived