.....12/13 Sailing We got feedback from RCCL....

I e-mailed the executive vp of RCCL and he responed back very promptly. He apologized for any inconvinence and was very sorry to hear about our experience. He said he was on vacation and he would have someone get back to me. I thought Rightttttt. But the next day I received a very long e-mail from Heather in corp cust relations. She was very upset with all the problems we had. She was also going to let the staff that I praised know how much of a bright spot they were. I thought that was very nice. I also talked to someone at RCCL today and the person that is handleing our case was off. The person I spoke to said that there will be comp but didn't know exactly what. She was going to have the person call me tommorrow. So I hope this is the begining. We want to take my son on a cruise for his graduation present. ;)

It's gotta be the "maiden voyage" of the Sovereign of the Seas...as in ,it just got back from a big refurbishment.There was reported plumbing problems(toilets), no hot water at times/still doing construction in areas along with various areas not being open (the new Johnny Rockets)...supposedly alot of unhappy campers...this is some of the reported "problems"

Archived