unlimited beer/alcohol??

imsailinaway

Just wondering if there was a tour/place/excursion that includes beer and /or alcohol? The reason why I ask is because our last cruise we went to Costa

Maya and went on and excursion through carnival that took us to a beach and provided us with chairs, hammocks, and all the beer/alcohol we wanted. It's not the main thing we're looking for, but it would be nice.

We went on the Deluxe Sail, Snorkel & Beach Party in Cozumel through Carnival. The sail was fun and the snorkeling was good. Once the snorkeling was over it was free beers and margaritas the rest of the trip. The crews job is to be sure you have one in each hand the rest of the time. 1/2 hour sail to private beach where beers and margaratis are available on the beach again at no extra cost. 1 hour on beach then back to sailboat for 1/2 hour back to port. Dancing, beers and margarits on deck. Crew does an excellent job of getting everone up dancing. My only complaint was ended too soon for me. Tip the crew. They work hard to make it fun.

Archived