Re:2 for 1 coffee card coupons on CB

lkmamom

Just a question about the coffee cards on the CB. I know it is not hard to confuse me:o but I am.......Are the coupons from the coupon book that Princess offers to everyone on the ship or are the 2 for 1 coupons something that a TA has given clients before their cruise?

Thanks for your help. We are interested in purchasing the coffee cards but if the coupon is in our minisuite, I will look for that first:)

Linda

Just a question about the coffee cards on the CB. I know it is not hard to confuse me:o but I am.......Are the coupons from the coupon book that Princess offers to everyone on the ship or are the 2 for 1 coupons something that a TA has given clients before their cruise?

Thanks for your help. We are interested in purchasing the coffee cards but if the coupon is in our minisuite, I will look for that first:)

Linda

The coupon book with the twofer coffee offer has to come from your TA who got them because of a special promotion of your cruise. If your cruise doesn't qualify, then there's no special coupon book.

The coupon book that Princess gives to everyone is worthless.

Archived