Just Booked Navigator 10/8/2005

I just got off the AOS last month and loved the voyager class so much that I decided to do another Voyager class ship. Got a balcony cabin deck 7 for 3 adults for $1901.00 Did I get a deal? First balcony for me, it come out to be about $600 and change per person. I think so what do u guys think?

We just got off the Navigator this past Saturday. There were 2 of us in a balcony room on the 6th deck. Our cruise would have cost us $1,100 each, but we had cruising miles to cash in - $1,000 worth. So the cruise cost us both just under $1,200 total. Ooops, long day, I am not adding something right. I think the cruise only cost us $1,270 for 2.

I'd say you got a good deal - you will love it! I would love to book another Voyager class cruise either on the NOS Eastern Caribbean or another one out of Miami. Was yours out of Miami?

Navigator of the Seas 5/1/04

Dedem: What are cruise miles? Is that the same as Frequent flyer miles? On a credit card perhaps?

Our ship is doing the eastern caribbean out of Miami, my first cruise out of Miami, always sailed from San Juan and NYC. 6th cruise for me 4th on RCCL.

Yes, at icruise dot com we applied for a credit card and earned $1,000 off the price of any cruise you want to take - you book through them, I think. It took us 3 years to save though, you need $25,000 to earn $1,000.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by premiumrican:
Our ship is doing the eastern caribbean out of Miami, my first cruise out of Miami, always sailed from San Juan and NYC. 6th cruise for me 4th on RCCL.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Port of Miami is nice. Getting in there it's all torn up, but RCI's departure area is really nice - inside too.

I'm envious that you're doing the eastern! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

WOW u just got off the Navigator?? How was it? She looks better than the AOS since it has a few extras AOS doesn't have like Jade's and Chops.

I figure you did the Western route. One day I'll get to do that but I just love St. Thomas and St. Marteen so much, I can't see myself cruising and not making those islands as part of my Ports of call.

Archived