Hammerhead as Coral Breezes Partner

globefrog

We have an excursion booked to Bannister Island with Coral Breezes; however, after receiving the confirmation, it states that the tour will be conducted by Hammerhead Water Sports. I have read quite a few negative reviews of Hammerhead and am wondering if we should keep the reservation for the snorkeling and manatee watch. Any past experiences would be helpful. Thanks, everyone!!

We just got back and did that exact tour. Hammerhead was outstanding. There were 6 of us and only 2 of us did the snorkeling. The snorkeling was fantastic. The guide was great. He would stop and tell us what the different types of fish were. He knew where to look for the sting rays.

The snorkeling equipment was in good shape. I had my own mask and snorkel, but the other folks were pleased.

On Bannister Island, get the grilled fish for lunch...delicious!!!

We have an excursion booked to Bannister Island with Coral Breezes; however, after receiving the confirmation, it states that the tour will be conducted by Hammerhead Water Sports. I have read quite a few negative reviews of Hammerhead and am wondering if we should keep the reservation for the snorkeling and manatee watch. Any past experiences would be helpful. Thanks, everyone!!

Let us know if you decide to do this tour - I was looking at it for our cruise later this year. I thought it sounded fun but want to make sure it is worth our time and money.

Thanks!

Archived