Great Restaurant for Dinner in Quebec City

There are very many. Le Champlain of Le Chateau Frontenac is probably the your best option, but also very pricey.

If you want a really good dinner that is expensive but not as much as in the Chateau Frontenac, I personally like the Il Theatro (in Le Capitole de Québec – on St-Jean St., near St.John Gate which is a very nice area too). While I have never had dinner in the Astral restaurant of the Loews Le Concorde Hotel, the view is amazing (rotative restaurant at the top of the hotel that gives you the view of the St.Laurence River and the South Shore, the Chateau Frontenac, the Pont de Quebec Bridge which is very nice, the mountains and the lower city).

All those restaurants are expensive but since you ask for a “fabulous dinner”, I guess you want the very best the city has to offer. If you want good but moderately priced options, let me know and I can guide you too.

I'll add two more;

Aux Anciens Canadiens: http://www.auxancienscanadiens.qc.ca/Homeang.html

this is in a very old building and has amazing food. It is expensive, though.

My favorite restaurant is Le Partiarche. http://www.lepatriarche.com/

It is in an old stone building and has great ambience and very special food.

A wonderful with fabulous, try the ," Saint Amour ", or if you get to iles d'orleans when you are here just for lunch or a great dinner def try " La goeliche." both of these places are very very good. L'initialle as aboved mentionned is very nice also. I also concur the Charbon is one of the best places for a Steak dinner. (Sterlin silver AAA aged beef) very yummy

A wonderful with fabulous, try the ," Saint Amour ", or if you get to iles d'orleans when you are here just for lunch or a great dinner def try " La goeliche." both of these places are very very good. L'initialle as aboved mentionned is very nice also. I also concur the Charbon is one of the best places for a Steak dinner. (Sterlin silver AAA aged beef) very yummy

Oh, yes, the Saint Amour is one of our best, maybe The best.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived