majesty 4 night bahamas upgrade

We are going on 9/7. I did the z gaurantee (cheapest). Ended up in 4511. I noticed today that the rate dropped. I called in. I lose my assigned room if I want to save 40 dollars. I can get an oceanview, but she said I get what they give me. In the end, she moved us to 4051, closer to the middle. I can still get the unassigned ocean view. Should I do that??? Too many decisions.

There are a LOT of unassigned OV cabins left for that sailing. Once one is assigned to you, you can ask to be reassigned to any of the other available OV cabins in that category.

If you can save $40 and get an OV, I don't think you would be taking that much of a risk. Your inside assigned cabin is right next to the stewards linen storage area. Not the best location. ;)

We are going on 9/7. I did the z gaurantee (cheapest). Ended up in 4511. I noticed today that the rate dropped. I called in. I lose my assigned room if I want to save 40 dollars. I can get an oceanview, but she said I get what they give me. In the end, she moved us to 4051, closer to the middle. I can still get the unassigned ocean view. Should I do that??? Too many decisions.

We'll see you on that trip. We're doing it B2B. I was looking today and it is on a fire sale. There are 125 open cabins on that sailing.:eek:

There are 125 open cabins on that sailing.:eek:

Closer to 275 ;)

Thanks everyone. I guess I will call back tomorrow. I won't save 40 dollars and get OV, I can just get OV for what I paid for interior. Or get 40 dollars back and let them assign me an interior room. Hmmmmm

What to do?

I would take the OV for the price you already paid for the inside.

Inside cabins are 119 sq ft and are thus VERY small. Outside, except for SO catagory are 122 sq ft. We can assure you that the additional space is FAR more comfortable than one would expect based on the 3 sq ft differance.

Thank you so much for the advice. This site is awesome, and addicting, I might add. Anyway, I called and opted for the lottery on an OV room at the same price. We'll see what we get. And, she said to call back if we don't like what we got. They can change from there, she said.

Thanks again!!

Archived