Carnival's website is not working for me!!!

jerseygirl79

I've been trying to use the Search for a Cruise option for a week and it's stuck on "Loading Search Results". This happens at both my home and work pcs. Is this happening to anyone else? The only way I'm able to find an itinerary is to search by ship, which is more time consuming.

I have emailed Carnival about this.

It's working for me right now. And I'm finally seeing the "new and improved" search results. Strangely, even though others reported seeing the change a day or two ago, it only changed for me this morning! Carnival site can be flaky sometimes.

It's working for me right now. And I'm finally seeing the "new and improved" search results. Strangely, even though others reported seeing the change a day or two ago, it only changed for me this morning! Carnival site can be flaky sometimes.

Well, thanks for giving me hope it will work eventually :D

I've been trying to use the Search for a Cruise option for a week and it's stuck on "Loading Search Results". This happens at both my home and work pcs. Is this happening to anyone else? The only way I'm able to find an itinerary is to search by ship, which is more time consuming.

I have emailed Carnival about this.

It worked for me just now. They have their new search engine running and I don't like it. But, good luck. You may want to restart your computer.

Something is definitely weird. I noticed the change yesterday when searching my booked cruise next March. They are showing a different ship. :confused: And, when I click on the particular date I'm sailing, it'll get me to another screen, but all the dates are for 2009 and nothing is displayed for 2010. Again, :confused:.

Isn't working for me either. Just gets stuck at "loading search results."

Can someone do a search for me for the Carribean, out of Miami, this month, 2-5 days?

I am looking for the current price of an inside cabin on the 8/29 sailing. Thanks!

Looks like 399 but i didnt put past guest or anything like that

so senior or past guest is 349

Isn't working for me either. Just gets stuck at "loading search results."

Can someone do a search for me for the Carribean, out of Miami, this month, 2-5 days?

I am looking for the current price of an inside cabin on the 8/29 sailing. Thanks!

Well, I'm not getting stuck but it show an inside gty is $399/pp and the Fun Select is $1,124! :eek: But if I click on the $1,124 price it says no cabins are available. Clicking on some other things shows pricing is really screwed up on the Carnival site for this on. Prices all over the place depending on what you click on!

But by clicking on Fun Saver for Balcony then going in to edit the category I see that 4A is $449 with free upgrade to 4F right now.

Yikes...web site is messed up!

Archived