Stuart Cove - Timing

bigmacksmom

I'm hoping someone who has done the Stuart Cove Snorkeling can help me. I'm on a Carnival ship docking in Nassau at 11:00am. Stuart Cove says they pick up at 12:15 for the trip. Since this is my first cruise I'm not sure how long it takes to get off the ship after it docks or how it even works (lining up early:D, etc.). Does anyone know if I'll be able to make the bus at 12:15?

Thanks.

I did this trip in January and used Stuart's Cove also . You should have enough time to meet their van if the ship docks on time. I would plan on getting in line early so you will be one of the first off the ship. With a later arrival like 11 there will be a mad rush for everyone to get off at one time. You will have about a 5 minute walk down the pier then through a building with shops, etc. If it is crowded from the time you step off the ship until where you go for the pick up, it may take about 10 minutes.

You did not mention what month you were going-you may want to rent a wet suit for $10.00 from them. We were the only ones on the boat that did and we were able to stay in the water so much longer then everyone else because of it.

Check their website also. They did have a coupon on it for $$ of-see if they still offer it.

Have fun! It is a great excursion. Enjoy the sharks!!!!

]I'm hoping someone who has done the Stuart Cove Snorkeling can help me. I'm on a Carnival ship docking in Nassau at 11:00am. Stuart Cove says they pick up at 12:15 for the trip. Since this is my first cruise I'm not sure how long it takes to get off the ship after it docks or how it even works (lining up early:D, etc.). Does anyone know if I'll be able to make the bus at 12:15?

Thanks.

Thanks so much. My son is really looking forward to this excursion. We are going the first week of October. I thought about booking in advance but I think I'll just wait until we get there, that way if the something happens I'm not out the money.

I just did this excursion on Tuesday. The bus pickup times are approx. You should be fine. It is about a 35-40 minute ride from the cruise docks to the dive shop.

I would suggest calling the reservations number before you go. I was able to get an advanced booking rate even though I didn't purchase the excursion until I got to the dive shop.

Have fun! It is a great excursion. Enjoy the sharks!!!!

2258695170077525144S425x425Q85.jpg

Archived