What could it have been

doxdogy

Just received an automated call from Carnival. It started out saying an important message about your cruise. Then it hung up on me. Now curiosity is getting the better of me. I hope it wasn't an upsell call.

We just received the same phone call from Carnival. My husband picked up the phone, told me it was Carnival, and then said our cruise was cancelled :eek:.

He then told me it was a call telling us we would have to print our documents as they would no longer send hard copies after August 29, 2009 :(.

After I wacked him with a pillow, a couple of times for making me crazy.... well crazier :D, all is well in our household.

Just received an automated call from Carnival. It started out saying an important message about your cruise. Then it hung up on me. Now curiosity is getting the better of me. I hope it wasn't an upsell call.

I just got a robocall also. It said Carnival will no longer be sending cruise documents by mail, to go to the website and print out my documents.

We just received the same phone call from Carnival. My husband picked up the phone, told me it was Carnival, and then said our cruise was cancelled :eek:.

He then told me it was a call telling us we would have to print our documents as they would no longer send hard copies after August 29, 2009 :(.

After I wacked him with a pillow, a couple of times for making me crazy.... well crazier :D, all is well in our household.

I was nervous at first too. Yikes!

Bless your heart, that sounds like something my husband would do! :( I hope you got him good! I haven't gotten the call yet.... I know its silly and kinda petty, but I'm REALLY going to miss getting our docs in the mail! It was something we always looked forward to!

Got the same call. Since I'm leaving in 3 days and there is a hurricane coming, it scared me. :eek:

I was supposed to get my last paper docs for this cruise, but they never came and at 2 weeks out, I gave up and got the E docs.:(

Archived