RCI's Atlantis Aquaventure Package

missnjvirgo

Thinking about doing this excursion. Has anyone done this excursion with RCI? Was it worth it? Do you have access to everything in Atlantis? Do you stay with the group the whole time or are you left to do you own thing after the tour?

The aquaadventure package includes the DIGS, Lagoons, Beach, pools and waterslides. It does not include the Cain Pool or the pool at the Reef as well as Dolphin Cay, the spa, the gym or any other 'fee based" offering.

Unless it is stated .. it does not include food or drinks.

You can break from the group once you have your bracelets.

Don't mistake this for other similar packages which DO NOT INCLUDE the waterpark.

We thought very seriously of going to the Atlantis this way due to having a OBC. I wound up booking with CS and going that way.

I did the math with the cost of food and taxi service with the CS room compared to the RCI excursion. RCI still is a bit more.

Taxi is $4 pp

Water taxi is $3 pp

Food will vary

The Atlantis has value meals in some but not all of their outdoor pool venues. This includes a hot dog, wrap or sandwich, chips and a drink for $8 pp. The wrap is huge.

My deciding factor was (believe it or not) the fact that with CS I could do as I want. With RCI I was trapped into the tour at one of the busiest times of the day. Plus with RCI if you decide to stay later then you are still stuck paying your taxi fare.

I took a small lunch size softside cooler with me and took water and gatorade from my supply on the ship.

Archived