Coffee Coupon???

UnknowingCruiser521

Hi, DH and I were looking for one of the Coupon books with the coffee coupon. We were also wondering how much the coffee card costs? (Wow, I didn't think there was so much stuff to learn about before going on your first cruise! :p)

Megan

Coffee cards can be purchased for a total of $27.60 inc 15%, good for 15 speciality coffees but also entitles you to unlimited freshly brewed coffee, hot teas and hot chocolate at no extra cost and if you do not use all 15 the card can be used on future cruises:)

We are looking for just the COUPON for the 2 for 1 coffee card, not the whole coupon book.

We asked our TA for the Princess coupon book but was told that it was only given out during certain promotion times.

If there are any CC's out there that have the book, but will not be using their coffee card coupon, we would appreciate hearing from you.

kowball at gmail.com

We are willing to pay for the postage.

I purchased a card, but only used 1 out of 15. I do not plan on going on Princess until 2011. Will my card still be ok for me to use or should I try and sell it to someone.

As of now, they don't expire, I would just hang on to it. Stick it in with your passports or somewhere you won't loose it. ;)

Archived