San Pedro departure changed to Long Beach

RMLincoln

I will be arriving in Long Beach after my Grand Voyage on December 2.....so you will be getting ON as I am getting OFF. My docs do indeed say we are ending our cruise in Long Beach.

Just a word of caution. I would never come into Long Beach and book a flight home the same day. We returned from a Grand Voyage, 2002, to find the longshoreman on a sit down strike. We missed our flight and were stuck at LAX for two nights as it was Thanksgiving week. Good thing our cruise was so wonderful.

Just a word of caution. I would never come into Long Beach and book a flight home the same day. We returned from a Grand Voyage, 2002, to find the longshoreman on a sit down strike. We missed our flight and were stuck at LAX for two nights as it was Thanksgiving week. Good thing our cruise was so wonderful.

Oh dear! Well my flight is booked and has been for quite some time. I don't fly out until 3:30 though so hopefully that will be plenty of time!

Oh dear! Well my flight is booked and has been for quite some time. I don't fly out until 3:30 though so hopefully that will be plenty of time!

No worries; doesn't happen often at all! It'll take you about 30 min to get from Long Beach harbor to LAX

Then, it can take almost 45min to get to the right terminal. Especially if you are flying United.

I try to stay away from them if I can help it!;)

Btw, they're at Terminal 7; you know you don't have to take the entire loop past Tom Bradley to get to T7, right? There's a driveway that takes you right there when you first start the loop at Terminal 1

Thank you for the links and pics. This info will be very helpful in 2011 when we wil be cruising out of LA. We will be driving, so I want to stay at a park N' cruise hotel. I'll compare hotel prices plus the cost of a taxi when I book the hotel.

Archived