Where to stay post-cruise in Sydney?

cx7owner

We are there three nights before the 11/21 Rhapsody sailing and one night after. Did use priceline for the night after and got the Marriott at Hyde Park for $90. Really having trouble with the before .... we are holding a res at the other Marriott at $189 but surely would like to get that down. Priceline is rejecting everything but now I will try the $125 and see what happens.

Has anyone booked any day tours yet out of Sydney?

We got a terrific rate on the Sir Stamford at Circular Quay through the Virgin Blue website for the 21st-27th of Nov. We're on the Rhapsody just before you.

I've seen great recommendations for http://www.boutiquewinetours.com.au/. Can't personally recommend them, but I think we will be using them to see the Blue Mountains and the Hunter Valley. They say their groups are limited to 12 which is very appealing to me. They also take reservations guaranteed with a credit card but no charge for cancellations if made more than 24 hours in advance.

I spent a week at the Russell Hotel a number of years ago. Really more of a large B&B, it has a fantastic location in the Rocks right across the street from Circular Quay. Only a short walk to the Opera house or bridge, I really enjoyed my stay here.

Archived