Nassau Beaches....help!!!

lovetocruise25

I've been browsing the boards, soo much information. I cannot get my head around it. I need someone to break it down. I need advice on beaches in Nassau.

I've heard Cable, Cabbage, Junkanoo. I've heard Sheraton, Wyndham, Hilton British Colonial.

I basically would like a beach to lounge on with facilities close by. Also the opportunity for some water activities jetski or snorkling (not necessarily both).

Thanks in advance for the advice. :D

I've been browsing the boards, soo much information. I cannot get my head around it. I need someone to break it down. I need advice on beaches in Nassau.

I've heard Cable, Cabbage, Junkanoo. I've heard Sheraton, Wyndham, Hilton British Colonial.

I basically would like a beach to lounge on with facilities close by. Also the opportunity for some water activities jetski or snorkling (not necessarily both).

Thanks in advance for the advice. :D

At the moment, the only options are the sheraton and Breezes (adults only AI).

Wyndham will reopen the end of October. These are all on Cable Beach.

Junkanoo beach and British Colonial have been affected by the dredging and will hopefully be reopened by the end of the year.

Cabbage Beach doesn't have any amenities.

Its the Sheraton Cable Beach. You need to take the #10 Jitney to the resort. It is $1.25pp both ways. You book it when you get there, just go to the desk and tell them. We rented a day room, which was $99 for the 1st 2 people. You get a room for the day plus access to everything the resort has.

Trust me, you will love it. Here are some pics from there.

GEDC0626-1.jpg

From our room on the 1st floor.

GEDC0608-1.jpg

GEDC0636-1.jpg

GEDC0611-1.jpg

Archived