does anyone know which ships offer anytime dinning?

ramrax4

We are on the valor 10/18 and really like the idea of anytime dinning, but don't know if it is offered on our ship.

If you have used anytime dinning could you please post what ship and your experience:)

Thanks,

Robin

Keep checking under your "my cruise" - "modify booking" - "dining preferences". We're on the Victory in early Jan, which according the list mentioned above doesn't have any time dining until summer 2010, but it recently came up for our cruise and we switched.

According to the table at the bottom of this page: https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

...the Valor will not have it until summer 2010.

Although that list shows that Valor won't have it until summer 2010, I think I've read here that Valor has already implemented the Anytime dining.

I know that several other ships that are listed as "summer 2010" on that list have started Anytime dining early, so hopefully someone who has been on Valor recently can confirm whether Anytime dining is available now or not.

Keep checking under your "my cruise" - "modify booking" - "dining preferences". We're on the Victory in early Jan, which according the list mentioned above doesn't have any time dining until summer 2010, but it recently came up for our cruise and we switched.

Just happened to come across info on anytime dining on John Heald's blog from last week which mentions the Victory:

OK, there have been some comments and questions asking when anytime dining is going to be placed across the fleet. There have been one or two schedule changes to this and so here is the new implementation list of this new and now very popular dining choice for the rest of this year.

Confirmed 2009

Carnival Inspiration is confirmed for July 09, 2009

Carnival Dream is confirmed for September 18, 2009

Carnival Ecstasy is confirmed for October 31, 2009

It is also pending but possible that Carnival Destiny and Carnival Victory will also have this implemented by the end of the year

So, maybe the Valor will roll around sooner than expected as well.

Archived